Most evenings when I go out for my bike ride, I ride past this bloke - probably in his 60s or 70s - who takes his cat for a walk. On a lead. It was raining lightly last night, and the cat had a jacket on.

Can't remember seeing anyone walk a cat before. It always amuses me seeing it for some reason.

My cat and I used to go for walks. Not on a leash but. Actually, he insisted on it. One time I didn't comply he pissed on my camera. We used to go bush. He didn't like open areas, shopping malls and beaches.

That is a nice pussy.

My Grandma used to have a dog and a cat....every time I visited I had the enjoyable choice of walking the cat or the dog....I felt a right pratt walking the cat!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
There's a guy round Fujisawa who takes a rabbit for a walk....no joke. He also transports then around in the basket of his bike...I think he has 3 rabbits

I'd love to see that!
Originally Posted By: veronica
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
There's a guy round Fujisawa who takes a rabbit for a walk....no joke. He also transports then around in the basket of his bike...I think he has 3 rabbits

I'd love to see that!

depending on where yo are in Shiz, the train isn't that long. You are welcome to come up smile
Originally Posted By: stemik
That is a nice pussy.

My Grandma used to have a dog and a cat....every time I visited I had the enjoyable choice of walking the cat or the dog....I felt a right pratt walking the cat!

Well that's your fault for choosing the cat then.

I would have chosen to walk the dog.