The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

I think.... actually don't know.

Some games seem to get on normal tv.

Not sure about highlights.

Why Tubby?

I see Bebeee scored.

And Chelsea hit the back of the net 4 times. Gits.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rooney-bonfire_1753090c.jpg

The 49ft creation, complete with green Shrek-style ears to mock the Manchester United ace's likeness to the animated ogre, will go up in flames at Edenbridge Bonfire Society's annual parade and display on Saturday.

With crowds of up to 15,000 spectators expected, the steel-framed structure is packed full of fireworks to ensure the footballer goes up with a bang.

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
I think.... actually don't know.
Some games seem to get on normal tv.
Not sure about highlights.
Why Tubby?

I see Bebeee scored.

And Chelsea hit the back of the net 4 times. Gits.

I was wanting to download the programme and watch it, but I don't know what to search for

OK so here's the games on sky this weekend

Saturday

Bolton vs Spurs (9:45pm) -- come on Spurs!

Man Utd vs Wolves (midnight) -- come on United!

Sunday

Arsenal vs Newcastle (10:30pm) -- come on Newcastle!

West Brom vs Man City (midnight) -- come on West Brom!

Liverpool vs Chelsea (1am) -- come on, hmmm, draw?

Come on Wigan!

this would be interesting:

It feels slightly outlandish, even bearing in mind everything we know about the FA Cup. Could it really be that FC United of Manchester are only two wins from a place in the third round and, whisper it, a possible date with Manchester United? The Red Devils against the Rebels. It is difficult to think there would ever be a tie laced with more intrigue, charm and fascination and maybe, from Sir Alex Ferguson, acrimony, too.

The king of the put-down has already pithily dismissed FCUM as "publicity seekers", so goodness knows what he will make of their first-round tie at Rochdale tonight being live on television. Ferguson has fallen out with the Manchester Evening News for giving 'Little United' what he perceives to be undue coverage. One reporter once asked for a comment about their success and a tribute for their driven, young manager, Karl Marginson. "Not interested! Not interested!" Ferguson thundered, and walked out of his press conference.