• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Musume still on the go??!! I haven't heard of them for years. A mate of mines used to go to their concerts all the time....pretty creepy if you ask me. I thought that AKB48 group were the new Morning Musume

Freshness burger don't agree with me. My mouth would munch it down, but half way through my stomach starts to complain about that whitey saucey stuff.

Had the hotdog too, but same reaction.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
anyone checked out the Hawaiian Burger joint in Harajuku, Teddy's Bigger Burgers? I had 1 in Hawaii, wow it was quality!!

I think that requires a trip to Tokyo to check this Hawaiian burger out
Originally Posted By: stemik
anyone checked out the Hawaiian Burger joint in Harajuku, Teddy's Bigger Burgers? I had 1 in Hawaii, wow it was quality!!

did you go when you were in Hawaii, Stem? Truly the best burger I've ever had.

Really? There's a Teddy's in Tokyo? I'll have to go next time I'm down there and see how it compares to the ones back home. Last time back in Hawaii, I empirically determined that the Kua Aina in Honolulu is now inferior to the ones in Japan - too many stoned-out surfer kids working in the Honolulu one.

Originally Posted By: stemik

did you go when you were in Hawaii, Stem? Truly the best burger I've ever had.

no I didn't go but I read about it in one of the free tourist brochures.
Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
Really? There's a Teddy's in Tokyo? I'll have to go next time I'm down there and see how it compares to the ones back home. Last time back in Hawaii, I empirically determined that the Kua Aina in Honolulu is now inferior to the ones in Japan - too many stoned-out surfer kids working in the Honolulu one.

yeah its in Harajuku. Kua Aina is ok....I think its a bit over hyped.