He has been to Niseko 6 times, but the last two times were in the same season, and actually the first two times were as well (Jan and April).

He went to Japan once without snow, at Cherry Blossom time.

Altogether 11 week in Niseko over the lifetime.

But he has also ridden in Aus, NZ, Switzerland and Italy. He first saw snow when he was 11 on a school trip and on ski's, and the next trip he was 14, in Niseko and learning to snowboard. He loves it.

nah...11 weeks is the total time he has spent in Niseko ever.

This season he had 6 weeks - 3 weeks in Dec/Jan, home for 2 weeks and then back for another 3 weeks.

oh GOD YES!

He is missing the snow already. Has done a week and a bit at Uni, turned 18 yesterday, and can't wait for the next snow hit. Likely that the next opportunity will be Thredbo in 4 months time.

Total snow time for him has been 19 weeks if you add the other resorts he has ridden at 18 of which have been on a board.

lol

It was a name we picked in January after we did our big buy up in Kanda shops. He bought that bright yellow and black Death Label board, and a face mask that is skeleton like. When we picked a CB call sign (after a few failed names) he settled on Reaper. And it has stuck.

The 2nd boy really hasn't had one stick.

The 3rd boy got BFG (from the story book character the big friendly giant) but I am not sure how long that will stick - his brothers are starting to call him 'tank' at the moment - he is really bulking up muscle-wise with all the water polo training.

And the youngest had quite a few, but Powder Baby seems to have stuck.

I had it pointed out to me by a friend who was with us in Niseko in January that the first song on that clip is one of the songs Reaper chose to sing at the North Wind on our Karaoke night out.

That was a FLUKE! omg

Hahahaha besides the song...

Awesome video looks like he had a blast. Tell the tyke looks like he got his money's worth for saving up! Love to see people enjoying the snow thumbsup

Originally Posted By: thursday
it was the CD on top of the pile wasn't it?

NO!

I tried to drag some songs across from iTunes (I am not the most experienced at this movie making thing) and it told me I don't have the right codex... wakaranai So I used the only two that worked apart from the freebie inclusions on the windows package - you know the classical music stuff! I have NFI how those songs worked when the other didn't... lol)

I think it was pre-ordained!
rollabout

I would like to work out how to do it properly though ...

You shoudl've picked your parents more wisely lol*

* That may have sounded like a go at your parents, but it was not. It was a go at you for not picking the most accomodating parents.