Customer service response times

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Good for Apple!
Orange still haven't replied!

So ... are you gonna keep complaining here, or are you gonna do something about it?
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just having some fun.

I doubt I will get a response now of course.

Hardly worth kicking a fuss, it is a tiny thing, I'll just spread the bad word about them on here and elsewhre thumbsup

OK, But it'd be worth letting the ombudsman know, just so they have a trail of dissatifaction to beat the provider over the head with.

Originally Posted By: thursday
why? that's normal service in UK.

Oh, sort of "We apologise for the delay, normal service will be resumed when we feel like it"

Wow, glad I'm in Oz where everything runs perfectly to time and service is almost instant . evilgrin violin

Hey guess what........

no response!

In another maddening development, I tried to contact another company.

First email I sent, got an automated mail back saying she was on matenity leave (thanks for telling me!) and to contact Ms B.

OK. So I send my mail to Ms B. Got an automated response saying that she is on annual leave until 9th March and that I should contact Mr C.

OK. So I send my mail to Mr C. It gets bounced back to me as "mail not deliveable".

lol

I give up!

Originally Posted By: pie-eater

In another maddening development, I tried to contact another company.

First email I sent, got an automated mail back saying she was on matenity leave (thanks for telling me!) and to contact Ms B.

OK. So I send my mail to Ms B. Got an automated response saying that she is on annual leave until 9th March and that I should contact Mr C.

OK. So I send my mail to Mr C. It gets bounced back to me as "mail not deliveable".

lol

I give up!

lol Sheesh. What tf is wrong with these companies?

I first posted this on 9th February.

Well, today I went into a local Orange store and mentioned this. Response fromdumb assistant

"Well, sometimes they are really busyand there might be delays".

What? Over a month to reply to a simple email?

"Yeah, really busy they are".

lol

That is a stupid response.

If it takes a month to get back to a customer then they have a serious problem! Hire more staff, people... and preferably ones who don't give dumb excuses. slap

It amazes me how businesses knock back customers like this - do they not want to be successful?

For some reason you see things like this - perhaps not so extreme! - often here Mamabear. I agree, it's amazing. But many 'service' staff just don't seem to give a fig and you can only presume that that means the management doesn't either.

about 2 seconds ... then, after they have you hooked, it takes a year to get a response from them (That's my prediction, anyway!)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK. I'm revisiting this.

Sent another mail to Orange a few days ago. No response.

I did get a response within 24 hours from 3 (three) though. Problem is, the guy seemed to completely disregard my questions - and instead just answered the questions that he wanted to answer! Ones I didn't ask.

Totally bizarre.

What is it with these companies?

Mad thing is that I want to give one of these companies a bit of my money for one of their products/services. They just don't seem keen on it!