Customer service response times

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, nothing. And I have had their domain name as a friend in my email filterythingy so no chance it got lost in my 'garbage'.

Oh well. It wasn't even a difficult question.

Only this time cc to the General manager (if you can figger their email) OR the industry ombudsman OR the Current Affairs show that likes to do this sort of thing. OR all three! Why not?

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Oh well. It wasn't even a difficult question.

Was it important, though? If so, they have a right to have answered, if not, WTF!

Here's what I asked them:

I'm interested in signing up for your monthly contract.

I will want to be using it from early March for a month.

Can you please advise on when I should sign up if I initially just want the one month of March?

Thank you

Or something like that. Simple stuff.

Still nowt!

Any luck yet? O2 might not be much better:

Quote:
Eye reader Jason Price was baffled when 02 wrote to him to explain that - despite being a phone company - it was "unable to provide you with any phone number to make a complaint".

But apparently he wasn't nearly as baffled as the people at O2 customer services themselves, who appear to have become confused as to what business they're in, concluding their emails "We appreciate and value your business with us. Have a happy stay".

Nowt.

It's been a week and a half now.

2 days ago I resent a message, and got the automated responses once again blubbering on about we will do our very very best but it might take up to 5 days.

wakaranai

man... 5 days for customer service. That'd be nice razz

I used to get stuff thrown at me if I didn't pick up the phone within the first ring tone. We basically have to respond within 12 hours unless we're waiting for a 3rd party to respond to us.

Time to rattle their cage a bit, methinks. I'd be sending them another email with cc to the ombudsman. Then possibly another to your local member. Nothing annoys business owners more than being adversely mentioned in Parliament.

I just had a very pleasant experience with Apple. I have had some shoddy responses from them in the past, but on this occassion they were good.

Ordered some photo books through Aperture for friends. Not delivered after 3 weeks (standard delivery time is 2 weeks). Contacted Apple and they reordered them right away and sent them out super quick. Turns out the delay was due to the postal service, as we ended up getting double copies of the books. But wow, really impressed with how well they responded.

Was contemplating changing printers to save a bit of money, but think I will stick with Apple for now.

that's telecommunications companies for you... i've had similar frustrating experiences with telstra in australia.

has anyone ever flown on budget airline tiger air? if you have a complaint, the only way to get in touch with them i sby fax. fax! this is 2010. who on earth still has a fax machine?