Um, i don't know about you, but two shitty winters in a row, along with 3 in the past 5 is disturbing to say the least.

Hakuba still not open with no big dump in sight. Global warming is getting me down.

As we speak, the talks in Copenhagen are deadlocked, and Japan has a chance to take the lead and do something to save the talks with the Hatoyama initiative.

If you give a rat's ass, please go here and add your name to the petition

http://www.avaaz.org/en/hatoyama_initiative/?cl=394049144&v=4801&signup=1

Thanks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: SJ#4
We're doing a bit of work and can't access the edit at the moment - they will be culled later on today. And if it is the same person doing that, they will be blocked from using this website.

It's not that offensive. Relax.

We might not have to wait much longer - most of the forecasts are suggesting some big snowfalls starting next week!

As for global warming, I wonder how much electricity Japan could save simply by moving the clocks forward an hour, and possibly two in the summer - it gets light ridiculously early in the morning here - when most people are still in bed - especially in the summer, yet it gets dark very early. Dark at 7pm in the middle of the summer - one of the worst things about living in Japan!

Originally Posted By: Korbzy
im not offended but if i was told australians need to grow some balls, i would be.

but i agree with OP, why are the snow resorts failing! maybe time to go to canada next year

Aussies do need to grow balls.... if they want to beat the mighty All Blacks!
Originally Posted By: Gary
I wonder how much electricity Japan could save simply by moving the clocks forward an hour, and possibly two in the summer - it gets light ridiculously early in the morning here - when most people are still in bed - especially in the summer, yet it gets dark very early.

Interesting idea. You have my vote.
Originally Posted By: Oyuki kigan
Um, i don't know about you, but two shitty winters in a row, along with 3 in the past 5 is disturbing to say the least.

Hakuba still not open with no big dump in sight. Global warming is getting me down.

As we speak, the talks in Copenhagen are deadlocked, and Japan has a chance to take the lead and do something to save the talks with the Hatoyama initiative.

Thanks

Last season wasn't great but I thought the season before was fantastic...
Originally Posted By: Matt
Originally Posted By: Oyuki kigan

Thanks

Last season wasn't great but I thought the season before was fantastic...

yeah, 07/08 was a good season but I notice you don't go back any further, could that be because 06/07 was SO BAD it made 08/09 (a shit season) look GOOD?

I love the gambler's optimism, which I can smell in a few posts on this board, that because you lose big on red next time the ball's bound to land on black. NO! roulette is not affected by previous results. Simple probability maths will tell you this. 10 reds in a row doesn't make it any more likely to get black.

I would like to say that having been involved over many years in human rights and environmental organisations (in executive positions) petitions are little more than useless. I'm not sure about this country but back in Aus politicians wouldn't even wipe their butts with them.