Actress 'Noripee' - drug possession

She is getting totally slaughtered in the media at the moment - hours and hours and hours of tv coverage.

How totally ott can it get?

What exactly was it she was using?

Quote:
TOKYO —

Prosecutors indicted actress and singer Noriko Sakai on Friday for alleged amphetamine possession, brushing aside concerns that the case could go cold as only a small amount was found at her home.

The prosecutors are expected to file an additional indictment on a stimulant use charge on Sakai, 38, as the police have sent the corresponding papers.

The 0.008 of a gram of amphetamines that was seized from Sakai’s apartment room fell short of the average 0.03 of a gram that habitual users do in one time, leading some experts to question the possibility of indictment.

But prosecutors went ahead after weighing the fact that the amphetamines were carefully wrapped in aluminum foil and Sakai said she ‘‘kept them to use them later,’’ according to investigative sources.

A urine test conducted on Sakai after her arrest on Aug 8 was negative, but traces of amphetamines were later detected from her hair samples.

The former pop idol has told investigators she began using amphetamines after being encouraged by her husband Yuichi Takaso, 41, and also said she fled to erase traces of amphetamines from her body after her husband was questioned by police for alleged amphetamine possession.

Sakai went missing early Aug 3 and turned herself in five days later.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has just publically had her contract terminated.

And the sweaty barcoded hair ojisan of her company are giving it a good bowing apologising to the nation live on pretty much every channel.

ã“ã‚“ãªå­ã ã£ãŸã®ã‹ï¼Ÿï¼

Absolutely shocking.

veryshocked

Originally Posted By: snowboarder

What exactly was it she was using?

Quote:
TOKYO —
Prosecutors indicted actress and singer Noriko Sakai on Friday for alleged amphetamines possession, brushing aside concerns that the case could go cold as only a small amount was found at her home.

The prosecutors are expected to file an additional indictment on a stimulant use charge on Sakai, 38, as the police have sent the corresponding papers.

The 0.008 of a gram of amphetamines that was seized from Sakai’s apartment room fell short of the average 0.03 of a gram that habitual users do in one time, leading some experts to question the possibility of indictment.

But prosecutors went ahead after weighing the fact that the amphetamines were carefully wrapped in aluminum foil and Sakai said she ‘‘kept them to use them later,’’ according to investigative sources.

A urine test conducted on Sakai after her arrest on Aug 8 was negative, but traces of amphetamines were later detected from her hair samples.

The former pop idol has told investigators she began using amphetamines after being encouraged by her husband Yuichi Takaso, 41, and also said she fled to erase traces of amphetamines from her body after her husband was questioned by police for alleged amphetamines possession.

Sakai went missing early Aug 3 and turned herself in five days later.

think she was on cocaine? wink
Originally Posted By: rach
Just goes to show what a lovely, innocent, good girl I am.... I don't know what amphetamines are.
ashamed

I think methamphetamine was her drug of choice. As in 'chrystal meth'. That's the really bad-ass amphetamine. It is old news. I thought the SJ crowd was gonna let this one go by.

It was ecstasy, MDMA, sex, E, XTC, eccy.. whatever you want to call it. Bought it off some Iranian dude.

Anyone else sick of seeing those images of her in the cop car?? You can barely make out that it's a person!! Also the video of her ex makes him look like the Devil.

Japan is so naive when it comes to drugs..

Originally Posted By: griller
BTW, she's an attractive lady.
Wonder how she's taking this consistent and very public attack?

Yeah, she is hot but she's a meth addict. She was tweaking on vacation with her kid and shit. Let her fry.

Dunno if anyone would keep 0.008g of ecstacy wrapped in foil. She may have done it too, but they must have caught her with crystal meth. Its highly questionable whether an "addict" would bother leaving such a tiny amount.

Yeah, right. Just under a tenth of a gram is what they found after NoriP spent a week cleaning herself up but they also found a number of straws with residue used to snort meth and I think they found pipes used to smoke it too. They weren't a couple of hacks who scored once or twice from an Iranian in the park. They were connected. But yeah, saying he got it off an Iranian dude in the park... That's sounds believable enough and he won't get killed for ratting someone out.

Maybe they weren't hardcore meth addicts. But it sounds as though she definetely used meth on a regular basis (as well as some other amphetamines like X and probably the occasional spliff too). She went to the police station when her husband was arrested and refused a urin test at that time and said she had to leave. Smart. According to the news, meth takes almost a week to clear your urin. She tested negative on the urin test a week later when she turned herself in. It sticks around in the hair though forever. She found the time to get a haircut during her week in hiding. She should have shaved it all off because she still tested positive for meth in her hair.

(Damn. Sounds like I'm stalking NoriP or something. Been on the news non-stop recently.)

They found less than one hundredth of a gram that could be hers.

By obstructing the police's inquiry though, she's set herself up big time, but that's only after her husband made a big song and dance and failed to take the whole wrap. What a twunt!

It's crap like this that actually makes me glad I don't watch Japanese TV and can't read the lingo. I actually don't even know who she is and I really, really don't care to...

My lady friend is telling me that this Nori P had a real "clean" image, so this is causing a big part of the "shock". Must say the photos they stick up of her husband, they looked a rather odd couple. I'm sure they were the worst, most evil-est pictures they could find though.

Anyway she must be glad about the election news taking over from her news!