• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna do Macau this coming weekend. Wife can't decide Venetian, Wynn, Four Seasons, Hard Rock etc etc, JUST GO damn it. Hope it's not gonna turn out "can't decide, let's go the week after" doh

(No, Stem, this is a family trip naughty)

FGS Thursday, tell her she can go to Venetian this time, Wynn next etc etc...not like it is a once in a life time.

You gonna have a punt on the Macau pooches?

Fair few of our bloodlines there - we sold a group of A grade Elusive Rebel bitches to Macau for breeding a year or two ago - should be some stellar pups going around now.

(mines not a family trip - kids staying with Nana - just me and Papa heading up smile )

Originally Posted By: thursday
I'm gonna do Macau this coming weekend. Wife can't decide Venetian, Wynn, Four Seasons, Hard Rock etc etc, JUST GO damn it. Hope it's not gonna turn out "can't decide, let's go the week after" doh

(No, Stem, this is a family trip naughty)

yes, i would say... stay at one of the Ho properties, i like the Lisboa...the den that it is.
Otherwise Wynn is special. Defintely class.
Originally Posted By: thursday
it's hilarious standing by the sandpit in the Lisbao. All the hos circulating like horses in the paddock. veryshocked what a sight.

that Thursday is one of the worlds greatest free shows!
Originally Posted By: Ctrl-Z
How does Scottish become in 'Japanese'

garuru

?

girl is pronounced more like "gerul", so the kids think its funny cos its sounds like "geru geru" the noise Japanese say for frog