The keyboard for my desktop is giving me some grief and I am in the market for a new one. Anyone got any particular recommendations? Looked in the shops and couldn't really make any decision, couldn't really make out all the differences - perhaps there aren't many. I suppose the only thing I know I want is for it not to be a really noisy clicky one.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a buffalo bluetooth - only cost 6k and very responsive and the function keys are integrated with most software ie if you use firefox, the web button opens firefox if set as your default.

Those only work if you're deformed so that you work best with your elbows poking out!

Microshaft redefining "natural" the same as they redefined "intuitive"!

Originally Posted By: thursday
you mean?

virtual-laser-keyboard-hand.jpg

Could imagine finger holes in your desk after a coupla months.

Wonder what that is like to use. The lack of key reaction will probably feel rather strange.
  • 3 months later...

Normal price VERY expensive, but I got this for 1/3 of the normal price. Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000.

It's excellent as well. Love the feel of the keys and the backlights too.

Always feel that the keyboard is an important part, after all it's what you use every time you are at your computer.

microsoft-wireless-entertainment-desktop

Originally Posted By: DumbStick
Normal price VERY expensive, but I got this for 1/3 of the normal price. Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000.
It's excellent as well. Love the feel of the keys and the backlights too.
Always feel that the keyboard is an important part, after all it's what you use every time you are at your computer.

microsoft-wireless-entertainment-desktop

Had a look at that one today. Looked very nice. Way too expensive though.

The mouse and keyboard are both bluetooth. Thats the recharging dock. Put it on there, and the keyboard in that position to recharge. Take them both off that little dock to use. That little dock has 4 USBs too. The backlit keyboard bit is funkily attractive.