Gorden Ramsey is a foul mouthed pig!

Ok we all know that.

He's biggest offence since he arrived down under is he's failed attempt at humour. Calling one of our popular jounalists a lesbian and a multi teated pig didn't even raise a gigle at his cooking demo.

full story here if your interested.

Tracey Grimshaw's response.

"We all know that bullies thrive when no one takes them on and I'm not going to sit meekly and let some arrogant narcissist bully me," she said.

"Obviously Gordon thinks that any woman who doesn't find him attractive must be gay," she added. "For the record, I don't. And I'm not."

LOSER!!!!!! Who the hell does he think he is they just showed his crude lude behaviour that occured off screen before his interview with Tracy Grimshaw.

Has he not had a look at himself in the mirror HE IS NOTHING not even with his millions is he remotely attractive.

GO BACK TO ENGLAND and STAY THERE!!!!!

Does it matter?

FWIW, I don;t think so, but the fact that he found it necessary "as a joke" to mention it says something about the arrogant SOB!

Well past his use by date, should be sent back home. I suspect he was here for taping a show on a rival network (Masterchef) and wanted to get some free publicity on the opposition.

I only used to watch his show in the faint hope that someone might flatten him one day.

If he spat out some of my cooking in front of me and called it camel shit, I'd wrestle him to the ground and shove it back in his gob!

There are people starving all over the world, as if any of them would give a toss about the flavour.

it's an empire built on frivolity.

I saw that issue with Tracey Grimshaw this morning - and quite frankly the guy is an ass!

Human beings come in all shapes and sizes and have thier own identifying features, and we all get battle worn as we age. There is a reason why some people make a lot of money as supermodels - and that is because we dont all look like that. That does not make us any less fabulous people.

How dare he comment about her facial mole in such an awful way on live telly - and then go on a massive rant about her on his cooking show later on.

Tracey to her credit took the mole comments in her stride - clearly realising that Ramsey is an Ass and it was not 'her' problem - but his. However he took this FAR too far and she had every right of reply.

That man should be ashamed of himself. A small man with with a big problem.

Why do people watch this shit!?

So people like watching assholes and people who put up with them or suck up to them?

Is this a pommy sense of humor or a display of a working class sergeant-major antic I have no idea but I can say it's a pretty bad role model, unacceptable, shouldn't be on TV.

Why are there so many assholes on TV? Is it proportional to the real world ? Is reality TV really real?

He is quite the arse, and he relishes this and basks in the glory of it.

Too bad back when he didn't qualify for military service after his football career ended - then we wouldn't have to be oppressed by him on television as a "celebrity" chef.

Originally Posted By: ausi ski bum
If I was to treat my staff like he does I would have a harasment charge in a week, how does he get away with treating people like he does and why should we encourage such behaviour as acceptable.

The reason that has been quoted many times is that if your survive the mauling that is you slave like existence while training under him then he will look after you in terms of connections, jobs etc etc. He is one of the top chefs around, even if he s a dick
Originally Posted By: Mantas
Ok we all know that.

He's biggest offence since he arrived down under is he's failed attempt at humour. Calling one of our popular jounalists a lesbian and a multi teated pig didn't even raise a gigle at his cooking demo.

The saddest thing really is that Grimshaw is popular! If you actually can call anything that A Current Affair produces journalism then I honestly give up...

GN it is not about her integrity as a journo, or about how popular ACA is - it is about an arrogant so and so of a man with access to media running a woman down about things beyond her control. If he had a go at her about her journalistic integrity then fair enough ... but he didnt.

I actually doubt that, GN. As I said before, it is all about him trying to generate publicity for the rival channel's show.

This morning's news ... He has now "apologised" because his mum rang him, supposedly, and gave him a "bollocking over the phone". However, when she was contacted, she denied calling him.

So he actually made up the story about his mum, for why I cannot imagine, and apologised because someone told him to, not because he felt it the right thing to do, having reflected on what he actually said.

His middle names would have to be Wayne Kerr, wouldn't they?

LOL!!!

There was a show booked for Perth, but it has been cancelled yesterday after slow ticket sales.

Clearly my fellow Sandgropers are in agreement with me about his value as entertainment - it is about 'zip'!

Not sure the Brit's are all that enamoured of him either!

It's less about his bad mouthing of Aussie's and more about his shallow regard for woman as human beings rather than objects. And according to all press it seems it is not an isolated incident, nor confined to disresepct for Australian women - it is women as a whole. Here's hoping that the example of standing up for ones self and calling it as it is by Australian's shall give the Brit's incentive to stop taking his cr@p.

A temperamental chef I understand. A high pressure job, a foul mouth in the kitchen and bordering abusive behaviour with his staff (all in the name of training) one can almost tolerate. But when the borish behaviour steps out of the confines of the kitchen it is no longer excusable - then the man is simply an ARSE!

Originally Posted By: thursday
Can imagine him getting more popular in the UK for badmouthing the Aussies

It makes me wonder how much of this behavior is his own natural character and how much of it is his on screen character . He walked onto the set of ROVE (another popular aussie show) and straight up said to Rove
"Oh, I didn't realize you were such a short arse"
I agree with JA and a few others. It's all ratings driven.
Either way. The guys a wanker.