QUESTION: About the size of photos - feedback welcome!

Do you like this poll?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• SnowJapan Moderator

Asking for a bit of help with something we are currently working on.

Below are 3 images, labelled 700, 725 and 750.

We would like to know which size you feel is best. What does "best" mean? Best for displaying on the Forums, on the site... whatever you take it to mean. friend

Depending on display size and settings, for some people 750 might be a bit too large. Is it for you? Is bigger better? Does it make any difference?

Thanks for the help!

700.jpg

725.jpg

750.jpg

On a lappy with 1024 x 768 pixels, there is no overlap on the right, the menus all look OK and the display dioes not distort.

Not many boxes with lower than 1024 x 768 display capability these days, go with the higher res!

Guess thats why SJF asked the question. I was just giving my observation (as an IT tech installer) as I see it.

• SnowJapan Admin

It's very difficult Error404!

We just try to take in feedback and make decisions based on what we think is best considering everything that's involved.

That's all we can do really.

friend

Anyway, we will be making a fairly big update in the coming weeks and will be posting more to explain the details when that happens.

Originally Posted By: thursday
veryshocked that resolution still exists?

Yep! Work lappy has that res. and I don't get a scroll bar with the bigger image - must be IE that causes the scroll - FF surely doesn't

I went for 750. No issues. Just bigger the better because I can see more details. It's a smallish pic anyway.

Interesting to see the results of the vote... 700 or 750 !