• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
MB, so other than the abundance of rippled, muscular man-flesh, was it a good movie?

Yes....<she says trying really hard to remember the plot past the rippling abs of wolverine>

I really liked the whole 'origins' thing - it gave some perspective to who and why about the wolverine character. NAH! Who am I kidding! I would go see it if there was no plot.
HUGH JACKMAN was naked!! thumbsup

Not my type at all, but you seem to er quite like him hey Mamabear. wink

It's good to love things.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear

...I was waiting for that! lol

Yeah...well ....dont have too many vices - but enjoying the eye candy of Jackman as Wolverine is one of them. Also Vin Diesel as Riddick. Got a thing for the bad boys with good hearts and 6 pack abs.

...I was waiting for that! lol

Yeah...well ....dont have too many vices - but enjoying the eye candy of Jackman as Wolverine is one of them. Also Vin Diesel as Riddick. Got a thing for the bad boys with good hearts and 6 pack abs.

Yep Hugh is one incredibly sexy man. I'd almost consider batting for the other team!!

Guardian 2/5

The film follow-up to The Da Vinci Code is unwieldy, elephantine and frequently foolish, but disrespectful of the Catholic church it is not, writes Xan Brooks

I'll reserve my own judgement, I often find that these critics don't seem to write a good word about ANY movie!! I've yet to read a movie that the guy from Metropolis actually likes!!

lol

Where did you see that klingon? Not out here yet right?

Here's a review in klingon:

Eric Bana's romuluSngan chung jagh ej QIch Simon Pegg Shcott ' Ish' chup je tlhIngan Dat ej Human, yuch & Iw'Hiq.

TlhIngan lopno' 'ejyo' jey'. HochDIch 'ay' qeneJ meh qapla' tlhuH chu' yIn Star Trek veb buv Trek Ho eh, jiH DuD chu', vang ej JJ Abrams nugh Dotlh parHa' tIn nugh.

Chon qu' 'a tlhIngan Daq??????? TlhIngan wo' chup cha' tIq Sub. Q'apla….G'arge

Arnie 'in' T4. Does this count as 'being back'?

>

California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger appears in the new Terminator film - thanks to technology.

An image of Schwarzenegger, who played the killer robot in the 1984 original, was inserted from earlier films because he was too busy to shoot new footage.

The 61-year-old's appearance in Terminator Salvation was confirmed after a press screening in Los Angeles.

Schwarzenegger had said he was pleased by the prospect in case he wanted to "jump over again" into acting.

Governor Schwarzenegger says he has met director McG - real name Joseph McGinty Nichol - and plans to attend the 14 May premiere of the film.

Terminator Salvation, which stars Christian Bale as resistance leader John Connor, opens in the US on 21 May and in the UK on 3 June.

A review published on the Ain't It Cool News website said the film left the viewer feeling "uplifted and hopeful".

The "brief" cameo by Schwarzenegger was "a cool moment" but Christian Bale's performance was "a little over the top at times", the review - which claims to be the first - said.

I am sure Arnie gets a nice fat pay check for allowing use of his image - cash in the bank without even going to work....anyone else be happy to swap jobs with the Governator?