Heaters and aircon - both on!

We're in that changeover period here in Niigata where it can still be quite chilly in an evening and morning (so the heater is on), but it really warms up in the daytime (so the aircon was on in the car yesterday!)

How about where you's be?

Was -6 here this morning so the heater was on for the drive to work but this afternoon I'll just wind down the window if it gets a little warm. I much prefer fresh air than aircon air and even at the height of the Hokkaido summer (ok I know it doesn't get that warm here) I rarely use aircon.

both heaters and air-con are off......its fantastic weather, if only it could be like this (with perhaps and increase of just a few degrees) for the rest of the summer!

Yes April weather until July and then October weather from August until October would be perfect. Can someone arrange that please?

Still need the heater in the evenings and mornings a bit. Not quite ready to be put away.

Cardi on in the morning to go to work (winter is coming...) but aircon pumping this afternoon driving home and cardi in my handbag!

Rain forecast for the weekend - but i will be in Sydney by then - wonder what the weather will be like over there... (might go look)...

Originally Posted By: iiyamadude
Yes April weather until July and then October weather from August until October would be perfect. Can someone arrange that please?

Just come and live in Hokkaido biggrin

It's very warm today here in Niigata City.

If only it could stay at this upper limit for the next 5 months!

Only using the heater every now and again this last week or so.

Its hot down in kanagawa today, passing the giant digital thermometer on the train at 12.45, it was reading 29.5 degrees!! omg Doesn't feel as hot as that, there is a nice breeze coming in from the sea

Always amazes me how fast the seasons change here.

It always seems something like this:

Winter: 5 months

Spring: 1 weeks

Summer (inc. rainy): 6 months

Autumn: 3 weeks

• 2 weeks later...