I have been skiing or snowboarding for 73% of my life. If I subtract the couple years of those I wasn't walking then the number jumps to 82%.

If anyone that doesn;t know me can figure out my age from that...

then you are a nerd.

I have been skiing or snowboarding for 73% of my life. If I subtract the couple years of those I wasn't really walking then the number jumps to 82%.

If anyone that doesn't know me can figure out my age from that...

then you are a nerd.

I've been skiing 75 percent of my life and if subtract 2 years for not walking it would be 81 percent.

I have no idea when I started walking though. At what time do children start. Is 2 years early or late. Would 2 years be a good estimate.

Yes, Ocean. My friend's twins started walking this summer, they are 1.5 years old.

I have been skiing 24% of my life!

My parents don't ski, so I thought skiing was only for rich people when I was a school kid.

Before I tried skiing, I was announcing my friends, 'skiing or golfing is a kind of destruction of environment, that's why I would never do those sports.'

I was funny...

Slow, I used to be funny like that too. I used to hate cars as well, but now I'm living right in the middle of a kuruma shakai. Can't say I'm that taken with golf, but I'm quite happy to jog on the Dogo Golf Club at night (and ride my wheelboards when I get acquainted with where the sandpits are.)

• 1 month later...

I like this percentage deal. I've been skiing for 87% of my life, and maybe 98% of the time I could walk (the year I could walk, I skiied). But I was pretty poor until some friends of mine, who just discovered skiing, started talking about Glen Plake. I was like, "who's that?" they gave me a funny look and were embarrassed for me because I didn't know, then a competition ensued that improved me greatly. Now I just need to grow a pair to get better... \:D

About 0.34% of my of my life if I take a wild stab in the dark at how many days I have actually skied and divide by the number I have been alive. This is still a gross exageration as I didnt actually ski 24 hour days on those days.