• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This year I thought I would create a special "Cheese at Resorts" Gallery.   At the moment, myself along with Cheesewoman, Cheesegirl and Cheeseboy are at Nozawa Onsen in Nagano. Lovely place, but

A tale of 4 baby cheeses - Pt 1   I heard a small voice calling to me from the convini at Furano, it sounded like it was coming from a 4 pack of baby cheese. The cheese asked me for a ride to the s

Ok, the Horuyoi I understand coz you must have had a chick along... but the Nodogoshi? Wtf, I thought only homeless dudes drank that!! And, aren't those cans a little small for proper hanami viewing

Nearly forgot this one!

The top of Naeba yesterday. Cheese bravely considering jumping the rope.

I left the cheese there, got the lift again and when I got back - cheese was gone. This proves beyond any reasonable doubt, the popularity of cheese.

muikabochi_2310.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Story found on CNN website. Excerpt:

Quote:
Skier spreads cheese on leg to heal injury

(CNN) -- Some turn to prayer. Others turn to state-of-the-art medicine. Lindsey Vonn turned to the power of fromage.

The Olympic favorite has been wrapping her injured shin in an Austrian cheese -- topfen -- to reduce inflammation.

Can we perhaps expect some Cheese at Winter Olympics shots?

• 2 weeks later...

Cheese kamaboko (for Jynxx) at Marunuma Kougen:

Metabo%20Oyaji_70.JPG

According to the sign, which is cut off in this shot, the snowman is there as the result of a TV show, which came to the ski area to determine the answer to the question, "If a snowball is rolled down the mountain, how big will it become?" (The answer, it seems, is about 3 tons.)