• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks stemik, glad you like it.

Please do give us a nice rating if you would be so kind. smile

It started off as 'something SJ1 thought would be cool to do'. Ended up taking msny many times longer than first imagined (and costing as much). I wasn't involved really but it wasn't a painless process!

So we hope people will use it and it will end up being worthwhile.

Originally Posted By: SJ-David
Not sure I understand what your problem is there Ewok2 - the App is for the iphone/ipod touch so it doesn't work on a computer....
friend

The good thing about Apple is that they are pretty strict, so it would seem only fairly stable applications get passed their review process.

not sure either david but i just tried private browsing and i can see the whole page here. yappieeeee. but still many websites that i cannot open. apple is indeed strict.

there were many web pages i could not open on my pc at home.

(thats what i was talking about..)

thanks for your concern bagofcrisps san.

iphone application: too small to read this forum but easy to book from "places to stay".

• SnowJapan Admin

That's why we made it Ewok 2 --- the site in general is difficult to read on such a small screen, so the App is good for viewing the reports, resorts and hotel info.

But at the same time is good to have the links going back to the main site as well.

friend

Anyone try the "Japanese" app? Looks like a mightly handy dictionary app, but much more (how to write kanji, translation from one to the other, compound words, etc etc)

Steep though (for an app) at 1800 yen so not an impulse purchase.