The FOOTBALL Thread (2008-2009)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the 2nd page again. Real busy here these last few.

Hey, come on. Wigans pie pedigree is undisputed. As is the fact that they are without doubt the best pies in the world (perhaps apart from Mrs Miggins' pies).

Give him 2 months under Fergies supervision and he could shine again. Worth a bet I reckon if the price is right. Of course, he obviously wants to go to the 'other' Manchester team lol

That is a bit shocking.

The guy seems to be lacking motivation and getting caught up in the lifestyle. A shame, when he was on form he was a sight to behold. Lets hope he can clean his act up.

He shouldnt be allowed to play in that state. Barca should have sold at the first signs of his demise. As I said before, I cant imagine anyone but the most foolish optimist paying any serious money for him.

Fergie wouldn't waste his time with him I reckon.

Not much action in the transfer market. We need some new spanish blood, named David Villa, come on!

Lots of Chelsea talk as well today.

The papers talk a load of old bollocks though, don't they.

La-dee-da

It is a shame though as scouser said, he was fine to watch when on form. He looks a mess now though, like Fat Ronaldo.

Sure did.

Anyone else following this Joey Barton story. What a dickhead he is. Independent saying "Newcastle United face an ethical and financial dilemma" now. Just get rid! (and no-one else buy).