Originally Posted By: SG
 Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
thurs, you try the bose ones? They fit my ears very nicely.

not the sort of thing you really want to try in shop are they? kind of a very personal item, the 'in ear canal buds'. Shop demo models must be just nasty!

mate, they have an alcohol cleaner which supposedly kills off germs/bacteria etc - but yeah, I used about 5 wipes before I put them in my ears. Love em though thumbsup.gif
  • 3 weeks later...
 Originally Posted By: veronica
gg - yes, that JBL on-stage small speaker thing is excellent. My original vPod now lives on one of those in the living room. Really good sound comes out of that.

JBL_On_Stage_II_Dock-2fSpeakers_with_Rem

Remember when you buy one of these, kids - IPOD NOT INCLUDED!

is the Nano compatible with those speakers? I heard some are, some arent...Id like to get some speakers like that to use my CBpod in my English classes at school. We're doing poetry this semester and I have some poetry podcasts Id like to use with them...

cheers if you have any advice on speakers for Nano!

from JBL:

"Compatibility – JBL On Stage Micro incorporates the Apple®iPod Universal Dock adapter and is compatible with most docking versions of iPod, including nano and 5G versions (limited functionality with 3G iPod model). A stereo mini jack connection also allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices such as MP3 and CD players, desktop computers and laptops (all platforms)."

• 7 months later...
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Ive got 2 sets of BOSE. One is the triport:

the other set fits in your ears:

bose_in_ear_headphones.jpg

theyre both awesome sets of headphones!! I love em both for different reasons. The first covers your ear and really blocks out other noise (but they arent noise canceling) and snug to your head quite comfortably. Down side is they are a bit big and bulky so you cant just through them in your pocket. Thats why I picked up the other pair. They are the best in your ear headphones Ive listened to. Beautiful sound/quality which is what youd expect from BOSE.

I got these last night at long last. Been putting up with the iphone ones. Not anymore. My earhole size is medium.