Anyone got one?

I'm wanting a machine and looking at them all now and while I realise the touch might be overpriced etc etc, it is just so sexy.

I am a little out of touch these days but have had a bit of a play with an ipod touch. Very nice. Impressive looking and much smaller and thinner than I would have imagined.

Under-specced, wendy-cake? In what way?

• 2 weeks later...

I have 32GB touch. Great looking machine and I've had no problems at all with it. I was happily surprised when itunes automatically got the cover art for all the albums in my library - well, it was able to get pretty much most of them first shot. Really nice visuals with the coverflow thing going on and the wireless internet is also really easy to use and pretty good (my fingers aren't that big so I'm finding the keyboard ok).

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up a new CBPod Nano \:D Nice having a MP3 player again...Only 8 gigs which isnt so big, but I love how small it is and is flash memory - think thats how I broke my old CBPod, using it during sports and all those moving parts... just couldnt handle it. When are they going to release a 20gig Nano?? Or bigger?

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
When are they going to release a 20gig Nano?? Or bigger?

sooner than you think, 2-3 year ago USB flash drives were 256MB or 512MB now most places dont stock below 1GB and 4GB or 8GB is standard.
The Ipod touch is 32GB of flash, thats quite a lot. A 16 or 32 nano is just around the corner.

I am podless I have the this
2091_SV_SD100V%20Main%20Image.jpg

tiny and uses SD cards, really cheap too though not as functional.
  • 4 weeks later...

Not really interested in that.

I see the 3G iphone is about to be unleashed in the US.

Great looking machines, got to be said very tempting.