1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

OK guys here's a question. The girls in my office are discussing this (they are so busy) and asked me along with my colleagues.

Your hair. It's disappearing. You either:

a) have a huge dome slaphead and just leave a few remaining bits of embarrassing baby fluff on the top (ala Alan Shearer or worse) with normal looking hair on the sides and back.

or

B) have thinning hair on the top/back, up to the size of a CD.

What do you do? Leave it and be ridiculed, shave it and be well 'ard becoming a skinhead or (snigger) get a wig.

Let's poll

>

You can buy electric clippers for the cost of a couple of haircuts, and take it back to a few mm.

Alternatively, go for the barcode-hair look, and demonstrate to the world what they already suspected: you're a total dork.

Def take it back to a few mm!

One of my mates at work is receding badly on top and a bit in the middle back. He keeps the top center remaining part a bit longer and refers to it as his baby tuft! lol.gif He doesn't seem to mind, and gives him the excuse to go to the hairdresser here in Japan and relax and enjoy it. (he says he really enjoys going)

lol.gif

Fluff on top and barcodes. Please no!!!

It's worse than the egg on the top of head.

Bald heads can be quite fetching, though I personally like a full head of hair \:\)

Lots of men around me losing hair - inlcuding hubby! The general consensus is to take it back shorter and accept the loss with dignity rather than pretend it isn't happening with a rug, a comb over etc. There seems to be a point where the short cut gets replaced by the shave in men with a reasonable looking dome though. For those with a gnarly nut - a small amount of turf on the field is better than nothing!

i decided a long time ago that if i ever followed my Dad's descent into baldness, i would do the only honorable thing and not try to cover it up.

I have done the skinhead thing for a while now, and heartily reccommend it.

I hope this will be something I do not need to worry about for a long time.

Actually my grandad had a head full of hair, my dad is fairly bald. I heard it skips generations (true or not one wonders?) so I might be all right.

I shaved it, it isn't an issue. Go with dignity? Why do people perceive a loss of dignity??

I have to say that it hasn't had any effect on me, it something that needed to be done. A shaved head looks better than the Bobby Charlton combover.

BoC I'm pretty sure that baldness is a sexed linked gene and comes from the female line, not the male one as most perceive

I don't think it is the loss og hair that is undignified. THAT is quite often a simple result of loads of testosterone!! Ya should be proud! LOL

I think it is the sad comb over and the ugly plugs that is percieved as undignified.

Originally Posted By: 2pints,mate
... have a huge dome slaphead and just leave a few remaining bits of embarrassing baby fluff on the top (ala Alan Shearer or worse) with normal looking hair on the sides and back.

For those of us who are not Poms, who the heck is Alan Shearer, and why is that important?

The poll is flawed in that there is no :who gives a toss: option.

Actually, most polls are flawed in that they offer only options the designer would be comfortable with, rather than the whole range of possibilities.
 Originally Posted By: 2pints,mate
The "who gives a toss" option is quite simple - just click away and ignore.

OK, done! ignored!