just curious, because it seems that most of the people on this forum are guys. how many female skiers are there here??? it would be nice to ski with some girls sometimes " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

but, in the end, as long as i'm on the hill, i'm happy \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
I'm a girl skier.
I might believe that you would be willing to shave your legs and put on a wig to sneak off and hang out with the gals while the wife ain't looking, but I find it hard to think that you would be willing to put on a pair of skis for that!
  • 1 month later...

Shimba - Slow and I are thinking of coming up to ski (hopefully some powder) with you if you're still interested. Not sure when yet - anytime from last week of Jan onward.

If you're interested, where are you and how the hell do we get there from Tokyo?

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it so difficult to make a ski plan only girls?? I don't care where we go, I'm very flexible for them!! But other girls say, I need onsen, nice hotel, nice meal, I don't want to ski 2days....... \:\(

I almost give up going skiing with them. I have to wait for sunrise back.

Yeah, they are picky and boring! (They are nice and I really like them but when it comes to skiing...)

Quote:
you'll just have to go by yourself
I'm ready to do it, otherwise I have no chance to go.

Slow, you're definitely hanging wid da wrong crew....

I hope I can get to Geto... damn new boots, need adjusting, but they'll be great once I have them sorted out.

Snow conditions at Rusutsu are great, but I see it's going to warm up in a few days.... I hope we get another cold snap soon. I came on the tail end of a fantastic week - there's a bunch of Aussies staying here who were in Niseko last week... (hey, there was probably a bunch of SJ people that were in Niseko last week too..) this week they're having fun tearing it up thru the trees here. (oops, I heard that might not be allowed... forget I mentioned that...)

There's definitely less cover here than last year

but it's still good. Also, this year the slopes are almost a ghost town. I was blown away to see how uncrowded it was on a Sunday. One of the staff was telling me numbers are down, he puts it down to SARS- he thinks that SARS kept people from going overseas last year... hmmm... not sure if that's the reason or not...

The computer here is so dang slow, I'm not likely to get up on the board very much.

Markie, they put a grand piano in the lobby where the computer is - I do my first set here, it's a very nice place to play - with the stone floor and good acoustics...

Ha! SARS is old news and is a poor excuse. It didn't keep Markie from coming last year, even at its peak. Anyway, you got to update them...the newest fad is Bird Flu but don't tell them where the "bird flew" to, can't keep them too updated!

A grand piano in that white, marble floored lobby? Wow, sounds great, I'll have to check my calendar and fly down there one weekend and splash some cash....I'm making a ton of moonay these days with the market making these volatile swings!

Funny what slow mentioned about "nice hotel, onsens, nice food etc." seems like that's the crowd I want to hang out with, don't you think?

Oops, better stop here or db is gonna say I'm showing off again and give me another fat lip.

Sorry db!