that sucks - is it bad?

the missus backed into a car the other week and left a tiny tiny scratch mark on the bumper of a 4WD. we did the right thing and left a note. thankfully they never called. the damage was so minor, but getting it fixed always costs a fortune

karma will get them

Spook, somebody hit my car like that when I was in college and left a big dent in the bumper and right back panel. They were so nice and left a note as well. I was very grateful to them for being so honest. Had it been a college student...probably would have been paying for it myself. Sorry to hear bout that tsonda...but do YOU have a car? ;\)

Sorry to hear about the damage. It is a real pain!

Poor Papabear had his car stolen and used in ram raids in October - it is still sitting in the shop waiting for the right parts to arrive from Germany - shame as it was only 3 weeks old when it got stolen!

people can be SO shameless! The eldest cub saw someone misjudge a parallel park out front of his school this week and cave in the side and front of a parked car. The kids were all SHOCKED when the driver of the car had a shocked look on his face, then looked around and sped off fast as he could! They could not see the number plates from where they were, and he was gone so fast they couldn't see them by moving - but if a group of 15-17 yr old spent AGES talking about what a loser this fellow was ...why can't older people see what they do is immoral!

I hope something happens and you find out who it was. Check with offices in the area - maybe someone saw something and reported it, but it wasn't passed on.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Sorry to hear bout that tsonda...but do YOU have a car? ;\)

thats correct CB I don't and that is one more reason why I was pissed last night. ;\)

The scratch is pretty big, runs from the front drivers door all the way to the back of the car. sjangry.gif
It looks like some kid or A-hole did it with a ski pole, snowboard or something passing between the cars at the resort parking lot.

Hakuba this weekend was full of this kind of people. Some old lady threw Stunt's car into a trench at the side of the road, just looked at him and left without even apologizing!

>Hakuba this weekend was full of this kind of people. Some old lady threw Stunt's car into a trench at the side of the road, just looked at him and left without even apologizing!

ewok was forced off the road and into the ditch by those idiot bus drivers who think they own the roads. Damn I was pissed.

That does suck Tsonda. Sorry to hear bout tsondagirls car. Please say Hi for me! Wish I was up there with you guys \:\(

Do ya think that they are people without much snow driving experience, or just people without a conscience.

I worried about the inexperienced getting behind the wheel of cars in Niseko. Papabear drove, but after being a passenger with him once I knew he was in 100% control - he is an excellent and adaptive driver. however I saw some people mounting kerbs and driving one wheel on the footpath (confused expression on thier face too!), and skidding because they locked up the brakes - no IDEA how to drive a car on snow.

OC Tsonda's was while parked - that is just carelessness and disregard for the property of others. Wish there were spy cams to patrol the car parks - you could see who did what when!

Originally Posted By: thursday.
"Some old lady threw Stunt's car into a trench" ?????

what? Super Gran?

supergran_bike1501.jpg

Stand back Superman, Iceman, Spiderman. Batman and Robin too
Don’t wanna cause a fracas, but BA Baracas, have I got a match for you.
She makes them look like a bunch of fairies.
She’s got more bottle than United Dairies.
Hang about - Look out! For Supergran.

You can take your heroes, your Robert De Niros. Your Al Pacinos too.
They say Stallone is just another phoney. He couldn’t lace his shoes.
After her they’re all big girls blouses she’s got more front than a row of houses

Hang about - Look out! For Supergran

She’s a serious granny (Supergran!) A serious granny (Supergran!)
She’ll do things that you never saw your granny do
Scunner Campbell: Is there nothing that she cannae do?

lol.gif

My Alfa Giulia sedan was the ugliest car ever. Someone coined it. Muika: western yoofs are bstards.

Our neighbour parks his Nissan GTR on the street. In Oz this would last 1 hour before being vandalised, and 2 hours before being stolen. Here he can leave it running in front of the supermarket.

Freedom? Getting stuffed you western narcicists. You know nuffink.