I have a couple.

A- Although she never cheated on him, I took his girl. he threw a rock through my window. I challenged him to a fight. I realized he was bigger than me. I backed down. He was man enough not to kick my ass. But I still hate him for throwing a rock through my window. It would be tense meeting him again. (His girl was lame, too.)

B- He used to brag about being the most hated man in Yamagata. He was my roommate. I guess he's not technically my enemy, being as I never did anything to him. But I fricking hate that guy with a very strong definition of hate. Years down the road and I'm still surprised that people like him actually exist amongst society and aren't just made up in fiction. Other people in town have asked me if I have started the book yet. He would make a good book.

I guess I don't really have any enemies, just a couple of people I hope to never see again...

Nup.

I am not the enemy, alliance, battleground kinda girl.

There is this one mother at school who seems to have it in for me, but to my face she is really sweet and suck up-y....but this kind of female is just looking to create drama. Not worth wasting the time trying to figure her out.

Being a passionate proponnent of sceptical and incredulous thought I am the enemy of all those who believe in the supernatural and so called pseudo-sciences. So I will happily battle anyone who believe in ghosts, god(s), psychics, horoscopes, numerology, etc, anytime, anywhere. I think it is the duty of all of us who have any shred of rational, sceptical thought to battle the ingnorance, naivety and stupidity that constantly surrounds us.

i have an enemy of sorts. but mostly he is just a prick. i thought we were good friends, but he was a lying backstabbing a$$hole, and he's never been man enough to admit or apologise to me for what he did. which makes him a coward and even worse in my book.

he also alienated himself from many other people (in several cases he got violent and attacked others, myself included) but for whatever reasons they've all decided to be friends with him again. it makes it awkward in social situtations when i'm out with them and he shows up. normally i just leave. i've made it clear i've got no time for him, but that's about it. life rolls on.

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Being a passionate proponnent of sceptical and incredulous thought I am the enemy of all those who believe in the supernatural and so called pseudo-sciences. So I will happily battle anyone who believe in ghosts, god(s), psychics, horoscopes, numerology, etc, anytime, anywhere. I think it is the duty of all of us who have any shred of rational, sceptical thought to battle the ingnorance, naivety and stupidity that constantly surrounds us.

Originally Posted By: Bushpig
lol.gif Hang on! Then was I talking to a ghost in Hakuba over new years?? shifty.gif

You guys should hang out sometime. \:\)