I know I'm not the only ones out there with kids. Here are a few pics from this year. There mostly from Nakayama Toge but there is a few shots from Niseko

Vince on teles just before his 7th birthday

quattro_21.jpg

On the top of Nakayama Toge

quattro_22.jpg

Skinning up top nice cruise through the trees

quattro_24.jpg

one more

quattro_23.jpg

Nicole and Vince at Niseko

quattro_25.jpg

Nicole on teles

quattro_26.jpg

Originally Posted By: ger
What did you start them on, Quattro? Why teles so early?

Started them on regular alpine skis. However they also x country as well. They switch off on the tele gear I only have one set. Kids tele gear is way hard to find.

They wanted to try after seeing dad do it I guess.
 Originally Posted By: quattro
Kids tele gear is way hard to find.

..yeah, I was wondering where you got the equipment. If they can ride teles, they'll be able to ride anything they want. thumbsup.gif

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy

By the way, I would like to try telemark once.

I don't know, Tsonda... I can't imagine you (or Creekboy!) riding teles. I don't think teles would give you guys the immediate gratification that seems to be the staple of your existence. lol.gif
As I said,
 Originally Posted By: ger
I thought you had to have the wisdom, soul and patience of an old man to ride teles.

Forget about it ;\)

Hello this is my second post. I'm using my mums computer. I wrote my trip report here but Uncle Tsondaboy told me to start my own thread I have moved it. I'm only 15 months old so I'm not very good at using computers yet. My new thread is called My First Trip Report. Please have a look for it.