Forbes Traveler names Niseko Number 2 Snowiest Resort in the World

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
Not only Japanese, my friend studied in Dundee and loved it. (although she says it took her 1 year to understand what on earth they are talking about razz )
She went back to Greece worked 2-3 years, hated it and now is back to Scotland again. I might go and visit her sometime.

Aye, who needs the Med when you can have a nice haar (fret if its Northumberland) rolling in off the North Sea!
Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
Not only Japanese, my friend studied in Dundee and loved it. (although she says it took her 1 year to understand what on earth they are talking about razz )
She went back to Greece worked 2-3 years, hated it and now is back to Scotland again. I might go and visit her sometime.

No way Tsonda, really??!! Dundee is my home city!! Yeah we talk very strange!! biggrin What does she do in FUNdee?

Scotland is beautiful but suffers from that affliction that affects the rest of the UK, in that it is spoiled by the assholes who live there!!! wink

Now that's just plain silly Charlotte.

Grand Hirafu got 540" this past winter with no snowfall for the last 2 months of the season.

On a 'normal' year, 595" is realistic.

Originally Posted By: fish&chips
Well it is spoiled by people with that kind of attitude for sure.

and you have lived there have you??

I am Scottish born and bred and know that there is a minority of people who spoil the place for everyone else. In fact its a problem for the whole of the UK. I love going home but I also like leaving again. Living in Japan is so much nicer, if only I could convince all my friends and family to move out here I'd be so much happier! smile
Originally Posted By: charlotte
Well, I was joking.

(I thought the winking smiley - and perhaps common sense - would have signalled that...!)

friend

My apologies.

Distinct lack of joking about and common sense in this debate.
Originally Posted By: charlotte
...and not that one!

I think they took the snow depth of all the resorts and added them all up.

Hirafu + Higashiyama + Hanazono + Annupuri = total!

wink

rollabout nice one charlotte! But didnt you forget Rusutsu and Moiwa as well wink