Just finishing off a nice cup of black coffee. More than two meters has fallen over the last few days. Any one want to come over for some tutoring in snow clearing let me know. We are running classes every morning. There are a few on here who's work is pretty shabby and I think they could do with a refresher course too. No charge for the first 5 lessons if you book in for this week. Tomorrow morning we will start with the balcony.

TJ%20OZ_5.jpg

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Ha!! bp, tsonda, myself, a few non-sjers all helped ft dig out his car park - it only took all day to dig the cars out. Took a few pics and will upload them later.

Cant wait to get out again tomorrow!

i know how you must ache tonight....i know my arms are killing me from moving snow...need to get a snow blower..
some of the locals are saying this is one of the biggest storms since 1981...

I rode the last lift on Skyline and ended back at the carpark at 5pm. Most of the cars were gone...and so was mine! I had that sinking feeling, thinking that my car had been stolen. WTF???? I walked around and saw this suspicious-looking Delica...or was it just my Wish buried in snow? I tried my keys and got a rush of relief as the car beeped back! thumbsup.gif

took me at least 15mins to get the snow off and then another 30 to get out to the main road. thumbsdown.gif

kumapix_187.jpg

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
CB doing the rajio taisou before going for a ski on Dec.31
Too bad he lost his way and went to check out the Thai restaurant instead of the gondy lol.gif
btw how did the pontoons do?

kumapix_184.jpg

lol.gif it was morning musume that really got me into it \:\)

pontoons were sick, best ski Ive been on and love em! Had a few nice airs with them and love the response you get, pop up like nothing Ive ever seen and have such a nice sweet spot when landing...sweet ski. Going to test them in the trees tomorrow...where you hitting tomorrow kuma? get a hold of tsonda, bp, or myself and we will meet up mate cool.gif

today in Otari was epic!!! I love the trees out there! Took 2 small vids which Ill post of BP and Tsonda in a bit. Heard from a few people staying here at diff places how sick it was around the valley. Any pics people?? Think BP and Tsonda found a few favorite place \:D

My car was parked right at the back of 47 near the trees. I had cars parked too close to me and it took me about 90 minutes to get out safely...no shovel so had to spin the car 90 degrees punching back and forward till I could get to a spot where I could drive...almost gave up and abandoned the car. Took me a about 30 minutes to even find the car in the first place.

Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
Another great day on the hill with the sun coming out. Fresh tracks for all who know where to look.

just look on the mtn, not hard to find fresh tracks at all. Didnt cross tracks once again today except for traversing runs \:\/

I saw your site TJ, your signature is your business motto yeah?

Niseko has some serious snow falling at the moment. It wasn't really supposed to be like this but we will take it..

Visibility will be appalling today so I'm off to Moiwa for some tree skiing \:\)

Finally got my camera ready to go but I don't expect too many photos today. Will post if I do get some though.

Man, I would get a roof top mounted "arial" type thing with a flag on the top (jusding by the looks of these, it would need to be @ least a metre high). lol.gif

I really can't fathom the dypes of dumps you are getting over there. Hope it does it like that in Feb wave.gif

Moiwa was quite nice this morning, 20cm of new snow and perfect conditions for the lines through the trees...short but sweet. Not many people there but more than usual being a Sunday. Skiers right is still closed off the hooded quad but a little traverse will get you a long way. I will upload a short vid when I have time

The snow almost stopped this morning for about an hour but since 1030 it has been very heavy again...huge dry flakes and no wind at all.

Despite the poor visibility, conditions would be amazing anywhere below the treeline and tomorrow should be very nice again. Will hit up Higashiyama for a few hours and see how things go and again upload anything I get that is worthwhile.