What do you mean by "nice try"?

I'm simply commenting about the cracking photos that I've just been looking through.

(Anyway, that's the first time I saw your 1 photo.....)

• SnowJapan Admin

Actually, in addition to people uploading their own photos, you can look forward to really great photos of Niseko uploaded daily on the NisekoNow page this season.

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
Thats casue we have been sking big dumps of 900 vertical meters and getting into some bigger lines. Nice try.

PC201341.jpg

I wouldn't go to Hakuba because of this photo. There's too much snow - look, this guy can't even see where he's going! This is hot tub weather!

lol.gif
  • SnowJapan Admin

It does look cold...

But please lets not turn this into another of those H vs N thread shall we?

Just enjoy the photos and as I said from now there will be daily photos posted on NisekoNow.

I find it hilarious that all these 'face shots', in this thread and others, are taken right in front of the photographer.

FT, it looks like that is a drop of the hip , almost a 'quick stop in powder' shot, who ever it is looks to be going perpendicular to the fall line.

Too all the photographers, I'm all for the shots, keep them coming but how about giving everyone who gives you props a true account of the action.

There are some really good examples in the 06/07 Habuka review FT wrote..very nice read by the way.

Niseko had it's first bluebird day today although it has light, high cloud over the area now. Might be good to be up here for Christmas. If anyone took some photos today, please post them.

Projectsplat, MikePow, GN??