1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

well, Ive met you (only) once and I'd say you're prolly half the reason why mate ;\) lol.gif

My mom put up with me in the house for 18 years - and god bless her for it, I know I put her through hell sometimes, but she is the one person I respect and admire most in this world. My mom is great \:\) I heart my mom \:D

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy

My mom put up with me in the house for 18 years - and god bless her for it, I know I put her through hell sometimes, but she is the one person I respect and admire most in this world. My mom is great \:\) I heart my mom \:D

Sweet blush.gif That renews my faith a bit.
 Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
Isn't that a qualification to being a Mum?

ezorisu, i thought the same thing.

my mother is crazy and wonderful.

she's the most giving
and one of the most attractive women I ever met.

the person i respect the most in this world,
that's always been my papa... blush.gif

Great mum's on both sides of my family. Really lucky there.

...And I hope MMT won't be posting such threads in the future after what he just put me through these last two days. Whole fam came down with a stomach bug and at the lowest point I was sitting on the toilet, puking in a bowl with MMT sitting on my lap, wrapped in a towel from his bath opening his bowels on my leg! (Just when you thought the birth story was about as gross as it could get!) sick.gif

Never did get on too well with my mother. Her tendency to beat brother and me with a walking stick was a bit of a turnoff.

She's 90 now, and trapped in hell. Some parts of her mind are fine, but her memory has gone. Conversation is impossible because the start of the sentence is forgotten before the end is reached. She's lost her marbles, but still retains enough to know she's going gaga. She's told me she wants to die, but I'm not going there.