Seriously I most likely wouldn't have become interested in visiting Japan twice (and soon three times) if it wasn't for this site. Totally invaluable for people like me and I'm no doubt for businesses listed on it as well.

No other winter sports country as far as I know has anything as in-depth, independent and generally excellent as this site. I'm always amazed at the relative lack of ads and things on here. We're lucky to have it.

I guess there are a fair few resorts themselves who do not know even know about this site and how much they 'owe' it for all the publicity they get and the way this place has really opened up Japan winter sports to the world.

Keep it up SJ folk.

Ok, So, we all want to help SJ right?, for all the hard work.

So, I am suggesting that we all do our little bit to help promote this website.

This can be done by:

In each post you make, feel free to drop words a few times, like: Japan, Snow, Ski, Skiing, Snowboard, if it has to do with the thread (but do not overdo it!)

In your footer signature, use similar keywords

If you own a website, link to Snowjapan.com and the Forums

Help me ignite the passion of SJ to get the t-shirt comp going.. heh heh

Ask SJ to give away stickers, or ask me to design some kick Ar$e SJ ones

If you are rich, or poor, donate time/money to SJ

If you are a business, speak to SJ about what they can do for you

Bottom line, it is because of this website, and everyone here, that n00bs & hardcore powder junkies alike, from around the world have somewhere to talk about snow, skiing, snowboarding and stuff in Japan.

(notice how I dropped some awesome keywords there? wave.gif

Anyhow, tell ya friends, ya dog, ya mother, and lets help promote this place even more. I wanna see it hit number one rankings on google!

-- Just my opinion =)