Cb look at the only hakuba cam working. It is getting hit hard but rain is in the forecast after the snow. The forecast then flips after 15th weekend and winter looks to be in full scale craziness. The high bases at all the resorts are fine. It is a matter of the lower mountain keeping snow. That said the resorts had not planned on making snow until this week. The guns are out and for the next month things should get loud in the village. Everyone is in full swing putting on the last touches of paint or tuning their snow machines.

The builders are going nuts trying to get roofs onto houses that need to be finished this season. It is rather exciting and stressful all at the same time.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
EBC chan, you back in J-land girl? Will be up there from the 23rd so let me know a way to get in contact with ya!

yep yep i'm here, went to goryu this morning... had a super fun first day, soft and fluffy up top & not very many people. awesome to be back on snow again. yep, let's do it, let's hook up when you're up here. i have a work keitai, but just message me on facebook before that, and by then i'll have my own new keitai.
 Originally Posted By: MikePow
Sunrise over Mt Yotei on 29 November 2007

Taken in front of Pow Pow

MikePow_10.jpg

Much more snow around the village now.

nice pic MikeP

Thanks.

If you're in the Niseko area drop everything for tomorrow.

It was mid-thigh and superfly today.

Has alternated between puking and puking hard all day.

Tomorrow will be an EPIC day on the mountain for any time of the season.

have fun...look forward to the reports.

we had 25cm here up top at Happo this morning.

Still snowing now so should be, well not thigh deep, but a good 20cm

It's dumping this evening with around 20cm just in the last few hours. Tomorrow will be an epic day on the hill. Would be more excited if I didn't have to work tomorrow....

Sheesh, you guys sure know how to rub it in ! 28c here today & 37c tomorrow, no turns for me ;-) Hows things looking off of the trails, that sasa must be vanishing to open a bit up ?

Enjoy you lucky @$&$%**...............

• 3 weeks later...