1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

You mean the BoozKrew - Asahikawa Team? Ya, some good stuff from those days but got accused of pumping our bar up too much in a journal or two, when we weren't, just having fun. As the Coach, I think its time to move on. I wonder if some of those guys - norcalnate, rooster, stain, are around and also, where is toque these days?

Some nice snow up here today, light and fluffy, hopefully global warming stays away.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin
 Quote:
but got accused of pumping our bar up too much in a journal or two, when we weren't

Actually, you were.
I have the records in front of me here.
That, plus the over the top bad language = one or two journals did not get posted.

Please - do not continue this line, Blade.
We are not going to be accused and/or discuss this here.

Thank you.
  • 4 weeks later...

Higashiyama is offering first tracks (2 runs) for something like 8500-13,000 yen per day starting at the end of the month I believe. What a way to get more money!! They walk away with a thousand dollars for almost no work clap.gif lol.gif

What is the resort policy if somebody skinned up and beat the everybody up for first tracks? Skinning to the top wouldnt take more than a couple of hours. Not using the lifts, not wasting your money, no pass to pull....

That is in line with what whistler does. but that usally includes breakfast. Astually many resorts do this and there are no rules to how fast you can ski either which is a pain in The USA and in some places in Canada. Granted in the slopes are packed you really cant let it run at 100 kms per hour.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
What is the resort policy if somebody skinned up and beat the everybody up for first tracks? Skinning to the top wouldnt take more than a couple of hours. Not using the lifts, not wasting your money, no pass to pull....

Book several coaches full of your mates and 200 of you skin up from the car park. Nice and tracked for us late risers.
  • 2 weeks later...