I got in to the office early this morning and found....

Or just confront him and let him know you're not a threat to his livlihood. If I had someone in on my secrets but was unwilling to get off their perch, I'd off 'em too.

simply put, don't hold it over his head.

I worked for Nova when I first arrived. Met a girl. started dating her... yeah, you know the Nova rule. My roommate/AT held it over my head as if anyone actually cared. Finally, I quit and now we're married. He finally got asked to leave for his power-hungry motives of always trying to manage people by taking away instead of rewarding. The fricking loser got fired from Nova. \:\)

Originally Posted By: samurai
The fricking loser got fired from Nova.

lol.gif I know a guy who actually got fired from the JET program (if you can believe that).
...Sounds like good advice to me. Right now he has absolutely NO trust in you, but if you get it out in the open then he'll have no choice but to trust you. ...but you'll still have the same leverage.
 Originally Posted By: spook
so is anyone else going to fess up to office dalliances?
i got no juicy stories unfortunately...

I've *ahem* never rocked the boat at school before... You just gotta hope she isnt psycho and tells all your coworkers while youre having an enkai that you two are banging like one of my mates had to deal with... lol.gif

psycho is the word. A colleague got involved with a seamingly normal office gal but she turned out to be a psyco. When he tried to break it off, she wouldn't let him saying that both parties had to consent to the breakoff and she was not consenting.

She would then stalk him and even damaged his car. He had to leave his job ans psyco girl tried to follow by applying for a job in the same company. Scarey.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...