Types of Forum characters

Not just for this particular forum but in general. There are some quite interesting characters that appear. Here's a few that I notice without good names to go with them. Perhaps we could make a list - without getting personal.

Old timers - reliable, helpful, stuck around for a long time

Regular folk - the majority of folk

Seasonal types - only here for the winter

Troublemakers - ones who just want to cause trouble and a fuss

Trolls

Lets add and modify.

Big heads - usually long timers who grow to feel they own the place and start bossing others

Imploders - similar to above, but end up imploding either online and disappearing or getting banned.

One liners - just post one liners. Like me sometimes I suppose. Haha.

Here's another:

the type who seem complete bastards with their "I know better" posts and when you meet them at an SJ party in Hakuba, turns out to be an even worse bastard who you wish would mistakenly drink battery acid in place of their martinis.

Originally Posted By: thursday
Here's another:

the type who seem complete bastards with their "I know better" posts and when you meet them at an SJ party in Hakuba, turns out to be an even worse bastard who you wish would mistakenly drink battery acid in place of their martinis.

seriously, i'm a really sweet guy. I really didn't know that you were a dude when i grabbed you bum at the party, i was a little high...
 Originally Posted By: Oyuki kigan
 Originally Posted By: thursday
Here's another:

seriously, i'm a really sweet guy. I really didn't know that you were a dude when i grabbed you bum at the party, i was a little high...

Had I known it was you, I would've enjoyed it more. \:D