• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

This thread was on the 2nd page! We can't have that, obviously we need soubs to keep it going when we're slacking.

Beautiful morning probably - I say that because down here in the valley we're covered in fog early on. It will move on to show lots of white and blue and sun.

Afternoon all. This time yesterday I was lounging next to the pool in 32 degrees heat. Today it's 1C, and chucking with snow. Life's a funny thing, innit.

Also instructive is driving in the snow on summer tyres. It's my first time here, and it is amazing how much difference the winter tyres make.

'ning. I'm stuffed after an 18 hour return trip, followed by 3 hours teaching. Picked up a sinus infection on the flight to Bali, fought it while there and now it's taking me down.

The view from my window if a wonderful early Christmas. 10cm of snow on the ground, and flakes drifting down through the lamplight. Magic.

'ning.

Snow tyres are on. Snow tyres are good. The built-in forum spellchecker can't spell. It comes from North America and therefore is culturally intolerant.

About 20cm of snow overnight. Light snow still drifting down through the lamplight. Dang it, I feel rough as hell. Need more kip.

We are stuffed. The city has done precisely what I have predicted for the past 2 years. November has come. They have dug up the sprinkler system, and installed a canal instead. Now the workers have gone away, and the canal doesn't run and the sprinklers don't work. She's on my back to clear snow, but there's nowhere to go.

Working today....

Would be good as it looks like it's going to warm up over the weekend so today would be the best of the pow. Not to worry though it's a long season ahead. Thinking of heading out backcountry on Sunday.