• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Angry. No1 son isn't coming this season because of his fear of his mother's anger. She needs to control, and the thought of him freely coming to Japan makes her angry. He's going to spend the summer (winter) in Perth instead. That way she can take out her anger on my child.

Morning. I'm awake and sober and deeply troubled.

It's nearly 4, quiet, still and overcast. A black night.

My ex- rules my children with the rod of fear. This winter they won't be coming to Japan because I won't be ruled, by her, through them. They won't stand up to her because she's a master of the vehicle of hidden child abuse: her tongue.

I'm at my wits end to find a way to have a normal respectful relationship with my children.

Morning I feel for you there Soubs.

I am not sure what advice to give as a year without seeing your kids must be unbearable. Just hang in there, send lots of letters, Xmas presents, phone calls.

Hakkers a little warmer than yesterday 6c. Light rain but hopefully clearing up later.

Is visiting them a possibility? Something like renting a beach house for a summer holiday?

Cold, crisp and sunny here. Actually not that cold, window is open and I'm only wearing a tank top under my sexy lab-coat-uniform-type-thing.

It's a terrible dilemma. Standing by your principles when it causes you and your family emotional pain. There is no right answer here. At what point do I state to someone who is utterly repugnant to me "I won't let you rule my life any longer".

I won't be going to Australia, and they won't be coming here, until it is unaccompanied. It causes me sleepless nights, and sometimes the genie comes out of the bottle. Sorry.

Beautiful this morning. I've seen Gassan, and Chokai san for the first time in months.