• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

muikabochi- The snow keeps coming for you!

Been snowing pretty constantly here but very light so maybe an extra 1-2cm a day at sea level. It snows a little more on the mountains so every morning there's a nice layer of fresh snow to start the day. I got there before they opened today and though I wasn't the first one on the lifts, I was the first one down the mountain as everyone went on the second lift. Twas awesome. Spent the rest of the day in the powder trying to surf and ending up more and more like a sugared doughnut every run.

lovely and sunny in Sapporo again this morning.....I've had to close the windows as the glare off of the snow is blinding! Day off the snow for me today but will be back up at Rusutsu tomorrow

I nearly didn't go with glum clouds above the valley at lunch but decided that it would be fun anyway. No camera bag makes things lighter!

Well, got to Joetsu Kokusai and in the end it did end up quite clear with the sun out.

Was cold out there.

Clearish today but should be snowing later here. Was going to ski today but thought I would wait for new snow been a bit dry here this last week. So Im going skiing tomorrow.

Apparently according to the locals this year has been too cold this year to snow much.