I see Burger King have returned to Japan after running away a number of years ago. I quite like those every so often and now that Mos Burger have gone all tasteless it will be good to check out a BK. 50 stores or so in Tokyo in the coming year appearently.

I just had a burger king whopper meal an hour ago.. it's the most up and down meal. Sometimes it's absolutely awesome, other times it makes a night out drinking turn into hours of feeling ill. Tonight it was ok!

50 stores! No way, that's massive!

Go Mos Burger! The name alone is cool.

As far as I can tell, yes.

Love those bacon deluxe burgers (is that what they were called), they are damn greasy and some time very shoddy, but generally very tasty \:\)

And yeah Stevo, BK can be extremely up and down! They were forced to call Burger King Hungry Jacks in PErth. I heard that some small burger shop held the copyright for the name in Aus when they first came, but dunno if there is actually any truth to that...

I worked in Burger King in Germany while I was at uni. It was in one of the seedier areas of the city. Once had a man come down to the register, purple in the face shouting at us about how disgusting "it" was. Finally got him to calm down enough to tell us that "it" was that someone had been shagging a blow up doll in the men's toilet. Another time we had a guy come in with blood running down his leg, telling us to call him an ambulance. He had decided to store his unsheathed knife down his sock. It was the kind of place where we had to be careful not to clear away the customers bits of tinfoil when taking away trays. Then there was the prostitute who always used to go into graphic detail about her customers while waiting for her order...

Boss had to "downsize" his staff. The choice was between Mary and Jack. He decided to confront them at the water cooler. Mary was the first to go for a drink. "I'm going to have to lay you or Jack off". "You'll have to Jack-off, I have a headache".

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Tokyo last week for meetings. Anyway I ran across the Burger King and a Krispy Kreme. The BK was located a few blocks up from the Hilton by the Love sign in Nishi Shinjuku. The Krispy Kreme was located across the tracks from Time Square near the Starbucks. Expect long lines at both places if you want you Fat Pill. Both places had sections roped off well away from the counters with long ques at each place.

bacon deluxe double cheesburgers. probably one of the best hungover food options out there.

now the "burger king" name trademark has lapsed in australia, we have differently branded shops, selling the exact same products. it's all very weird.

what about wendy's? i reckon wendy's is alright