When I talk of 35 degrees I talk about average over the whole pitch. I wont say that yours is better than mine cause I dont really even know. I will say that I wasnt in the trees much cause the BC was well bonded.

Will you be up there for a few more years?

i want to bring attention to an awesome statement, "hitting it means tronning". dude! that is top notch. next you'll be talking about the human dart.

i think just by sheer vastness of area hakuba/nagano surely wins hands down, but zao certainly has more than enough solid tree skiing to keep two people happy.

ummm. perth!

it's a long way off yet, but the missus and i are planning a couple of weeks at the end of jan/early feb. not exactly sure yet, but we'll check out a few different resorts. zao looks like somewhere fun to hit.

What is the appeal of trees anyway? The potential danger of a 'sonny bono incedent' and the adrenaline rush that comes along with it? Like a race car driver taking the 'cone challenge'? or cause the chicks dig it?

Originally Posted By: SirJibAlot
What is the appeal of trees anyway? The potential danger of a 'sonny bono incedent' and the adrenaline rush that comes along with it? Like a race car driver taking the 'cone challenge'? or cause the chicks dig it?

None of the above, its actually really simple. Even on the most crowded days, there will be still some secret stashes among the trees.

yup. agree with tsonda.

plus they are just damn fun to ride around in. it feels like you're in some sort of fantasy computer game, being able to glide around wherever you damn well please.

and yeah, i like the challenge of picking tricky lines.

Favourite tree runs on Happo. I love doing the circuits. I found some new ones this year. 47 is also good. Visability and the way the snow collects amongst the trees is what makes it good in there. Risky lines get the adrenalin pumping a bit more as well.