Sorry its easy to link them to biglines. When I cut the video cam pics it is a little too big for my insider page and I dont know how to make the files smaller. I will also update my insider but Im working on a gifu article for snow japan and I want to make sure I do it right.

Yes the snow was nice but I slogged a lot before I found the best exit out. we were worried about avies cause it snowed so much but didnt trigger a thing and rode it very carefully.

Another hakuba storm will make things all that much better but beware the south faces got baked so there might be a sun layer in there next week.

Cant wait till Saturday.

size most of those pics go over 100kb about 124kb.

If someone can give me hints on how to shink em Im listening. I use a japanese os and Im not that good at reading japanese.

I figure that heelside turn was pretty bang on.

My friend "the guide" said that the BC had an "easy out". In the end it was an easy out but he was "no guide".

The first day I got stuck in an unsettled snow hole, for 10minutes. Had to side step for 30minutes up hill in waist deep snow. Took well over an hour in and out. This place was not the true exit. On the last day we found the exit very easy to get out. During the year there will be 2 exits north and south. db ender the out is now easy for boarders different way for you guys its so easy.

If you ride this area beware big cliffs 50 feet in the trees dont fly down on your first run take it slow and understand what you are riding.

Line-ups zero line-ups all lifts were walk ons.

Last years Double black daimond trees werent bad but still tight. One more storm will open up a lot of terrain. Alomost all groomed runs open I think, mostly. One or 2 runs didnt open cause not enough people and not enough staff in place.

How does one "Do it wrong?"

From a grainy (albeit sweet) snapshot?

Looks to me like he had it right on... Laying fat lines in fresh powder with a picture to document it... Where are our pictures from the same time?

It would have to come from your camera on your computer cause we definately weren't out there.

I was up 24th an 25th, they could use another 2-3 dumps, it was pretty warm those two days, with a lot of resultant "sluffing". Plus the trees are too tight with the small undergrowth still whipping you in the face.

Still good to get out. I will be back up tomorrow and Sunday. 47/Goryu, maybe Happo (Iheard the whole mountain is open now, trees and all).