The secret of success for news program - milky white thighs

Seems Christel is getting a higher profile. Just read this on that silly waiwai now they must have a larf coming up with the Viz-like comments

"Christel Takigawa, possibly Japan's most popular newscaster, has seen ratings for her blockbuster new program boom, but only because she's started flashing the flesh"

"It's because Takikuri's been allowed to let loose her pheromones," the reporter says. "When the show first started, she was hardly showing anything. But on the May 6 program, she wore a sleeveless shirt that clearly revealed how shapely her breasts are."

"When she was sitting down, one shot almost showed off her milky white thighs and I couldn't believe what lovely legs she had,"

lol.gif

Well if I can captch a glimpse of those lovely milky white thighs I might just have to watch this program. lol.gif

(Does she smile on this one instead of looking like she wants to cry on here other weekday program?

• SnowJapan Admin

Of course images are allowed - just as they were before.

(And nothing else has changed either, conspiracy theorists).

\:\)

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes it does exist.

It is at the bottom of each post.

It is called "Reply".

You add an image just as you did before:

Put  before the URL of the image and put after the URL, no spaces. Or alternatively use the button that exists on the Reply page.

Thanks.

The Quick Reply at the bottom of the thread is just that ---- "Quick Reply".

Click on the "Reply" to write a full reply, complete with icons/bigger box etc.

If you look and read, it's quite obvious.