My prayers have been answered.

They are now selling Lynx in Japan in 7/11 konbinis. Its sold under the name axe (american brand name) the fragences are not exactly the same but close enough. The cans are a little smaller and the consistancy is a bit powdery.

while i'm not a fan of lynx, i find buying deodorant a fairly traumatic experience. if i can't find my standard one i freak the hell out. some of them just reek, and i have to stand in the aisle opening and sniffing them all in order to find something i like.

i also can't believe i'm discussing my deodorant buying habits on the internet. i really need to get a job where i don't sit in front of a computer for 8 hours a day.

Lynx / Axe is way too strong smelly for me. Having said that, good that there is something out there other than the usual poor ones. Perhaps it's the start of a new trend. Lets deodorise.

I found that after living in Japan for the first 2 years or so and changing over to a Japanese diet that deodorant was no longer needed except for very nervous occasions like "The Big Job Interview" or a friend's wedding or something. And when I was in the US, well.. Skunks had nothing on me! \:o

Or eat more REAL indian curries.

Your piss and sweat will smell of it for days after!

as for care packages... My oldies haven't been able to send spray cans for ages. Once they got through but were rejected after being X rayed.

Now I have to live off drop off's! More arriving tomorrow! clap.gif