Who wants to marry a multimillionaire?

A few friends were over last night and before we sat down to watch a movie put the tv on and this program "Who wants to marry a multimillionaire?" was on. Hilarious and very sad at the same time. These women going through a beauty show type thing with interviews and glamour fashion shows with this "multimillionaire" hiding in the shadows choosing the one to marry. When it got down to 5 ladies they all came out in wedding dresses and then saw and found things out about the mysterious multimillionnaire for the first time! He came out and chose one of them, asked her to marry him and they get married on the program.

lol.gif

Some people!

ha ha ha lol rach i watched that last night too......... it was awful but i totally had to keep on watching just to see who he picked....... and it was the blonde gulf war veteran. it was well creepy the way he looked at her as they got married and she looked scared man. my favourite part was when the kept on announcing how these women had gathered from all over the world to enter the contest, yet ehhh they were all from usa?!!!! and how this was the biggest wedding since charles and diana... WTF?

so out of curiosity today i looked it up on the internet - after the honeymoon she had the marriage anulled and it was revealed that the tv company, with all their initial investigations, failed to notice that his previous fioncee had a restraining order put against him lol

And it is from 2000...

Fox may want to rename Monday's hit husband hunt Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire? to Who Wants to Marry a Big Fat Liar.

Just days after alleged real estate mogul Rick Rockwell selected emergency room nurse Darva Conger to be his bride on national television, some not-so-flattering truths are coming to light.

For one, he's not a real estate mogul. According to several reports, he's a stand-up comic and motivational speaker who was backed by his dad in a couple of paltry real estate deals.

lol.gif