The most ridiculous thing you have been asked...

Quote:
Originally posted by 1:
"What is the average size of mens penis in the US?"
A: Considerably bigger than the Anglo Saxon average thanks to 200 years of black slavery.
 Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
I hope this is apocryphal, spud, and not based on statistically meaningful experience.
I have seen things on the internet.

I really like to tell myself that I was never on (my mothers) tit. I was on the bottle, yes I was.

I have a t-shirt printed on which is printed instructions on how to use chopsticks. I bought it at uniqlo last year.

ps --soub, I think chop was citing some dumb q's he's been asked, and wasn't jibbing at you.

I was asked by a guy from Texas if New Zealand had electricity yet. AND he was totally serious about it. I just played along and told him about all the stuff we didnt have. He was amazed until he saw everyone else at the party pissing themselves laughing. He doesnt like me anymore \:\)

It sounds like he deserved it, maoriboy.

I've been asked so many dumb things, it's hard to pick out one. Quite a few of the above though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
are your pubes the same colour as your hair?
haha, a Japanese girl asked me this question once....i told her there was only one way to find out!!

to cut a long story short, thats the only time ive slept with a married woman.

one of my favourites is

"So is New Zealand really the capitol of Australia?"

another great one im sure youve all heard...

"do u laiku dogsu?" (i always reply that yes, they are very tasty).

of course, u can probably blame me for some of their dumb questions......

Its amazing how many believe me when I tell em I work as a 'shooer' in Australia. You know, I stand near the road near the harbour bridge, and shoo the kangaroos away!

Ive always found it funny (and a little exciting) when a girl asks "do you want to play with me"?

not as amusing as when a (japanese) boy asks though. Probably not amusing at all coming from a big black guy i imagine.