• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Dear old Dad eh Minty!! wink

Another friend of mine is one of an original 7. Dear old Dad has passed, and they know about 4 more from a 2nd marriage ... but at last count it was FOURTEEN offspring altogether. Randy bugger!

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Dear old Dad eh Minty!! wink
Another friend of mine is one of an original 7. Dear old Dad has passed, and they know about 4 more from a 2nd marriage ... but at last count it was FOURTEEN offspring altogether. Randy bugger!

I don't get that, they must be nutters.
No offence intended, I don't think.

rofl @ Jynxx's comment!! BONKers lol

Yeah BoC, not really the full deck, eh? Plenty of people out there like that though.

Thursday...you offering to carry the next one for Mrs Thursday?

Haha, anyone else thinking junior right now?

junior.jpg

Loads of people out there like that, I work with a guy who has just had a son 3 months ago and found out two days ago about another that is due soon. He has no idea how many other kids out there he has fathered. He just really likes sleeping around.

I would have thought that was a logical thing to do GG.

Thursday there are a lot more choices and shades of choices than you suggest. Bottom line it is a decision for the couple alone. However even a pregnancy met with tears can end up being a very joyful and special event (trust me...I know this personally!). What matters is not the reaction upon conception, but the decisions made and the reaction upon arrival of a child.

I'm awesome and my dad is the poorer for not sticking around

well actually he's richer because he never had to pay child support and he married into money and now owns two yacht clubs

But poorer emotionally right!