• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
lol I reckon I would be lucky to have that many of my 4 boys combined over the combined 59 years of their lives! [omg is 59 correct?!]

Does that mean you're like, dead old, like well over 70 or something?
Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
lol I reckon I would be lucky to have that many of my 4 boys combined over the combined 59 years of their lives! [omg is 59 correct?!]

Does that mean you're like, dead old, like well over 70 or something?

Does seem like that no?
Nah.. 18+17+13+11 (I used thier age this year to average it..17&11 don't turn so until October). = 59.

Thursday and GN only have the one, so I was trying to compare photo's/time span.

[unless you think 41 is dead old ... my kids do...then yes...I am dead old.]

why?

That would be the average age of my kids, but just a single.

You have had 3 years worth of taking photo's of one child and although much occurred simultaneously I have had 59 years worth of photo taking and STILL don't come anywhere near you Mr Click Happy wink

Originally Posted By: RobBright
What's mamabear doing in here there? Is she pregnant again?!

I swear...if anyone ever tells me I am pregnant (for real) again in my life I shall hang, draw, quarter and make an example of them!! Nah - just exercising my maternal awwwww....oooohhhh...kawaii urge...

Hehe, reading back, my mum beats you MB, at 42 she has 107 years under her belt. (five girls - 23*2, 21*2, and 19, no twins, just step daughters.)

Gosh, that is scary. And only about one photo album each - the old fashioned kind on paper instead of facebook wink

my mum's mum, my maternal gandma died at the age of 90 something. My maternal gandpa, I never met.

Well, between them, they had 10 kids. One was sold to some people who was later reunited after 40 years or so. Weird.

Originally Posted By: thursday
my mum's mum, my maternal gandma died at the age of 90 something. My maternal gandpa, I never met.

Well, between them, they had 10 kids. One was sold to some people who was later reunited after 40 years or so. Weird.

OK...now THAT is a story I would like to hear more about!
Papa had an older brother pop out of the woodwork about 10 years ago - but that was his Mum's whoopsy at 16, and back then keeping babies at 16, no father around and no support was just not possible.

I was adopted, don't know anything about my birth parents and have never had any interest whatsoever to know anything about them. Actually have never understood why adopted people would want to find out about them.