McCartneys divorce - may cost him 200 mill

I have actually read a little more than just the headlines of this case because i (like most of you) wondered what was up with all that money.

They have a child together which make a BIG difference because:

If the child grows up with one of the parents having much more money than the other, it is easy to predict which of the parents the child would prefer.

It is not that unfair to poor Paul. he got off cheap

(just like when he got busted in jp)

if he gave her $100m it wouldn't make any difference to his lifetsyle (or hers for that matter). for the average punter these sums are so incredibly incomprehensible

i feel sick looking at the size of these numbers.

Originally Posted By: OkemoLoon
she just looks like a money grubbing beotch, but paul is no prize ether. He is retard and deserves to get raked over the coals

lol.gif

I was thinking the same thing!!!

I was sooo devastated as a kid when I found out that the supposedly coolest band ever contained boring old Paul McArtney!!!!!

What a money grabber she is, he offered her 15 million!!! How exactly does she want to live for god's sakes!!

Heather Mills, you are the weakest Bint, Goodbye!!!!

lol.gif

Actually, I don't give a bitch about what people do with their lives. I wish they had kept it private though. I can only say they deserve each other.

Brings me back to a joke I will never forget.

q. what do you call a dog with wings?

I don't think so BoC, but Fathers get a rough ride from divorce courts, with custody usually going to the mother. Regardless of the extra money that Paul Mcartney will spend on his daughter when they are together he has to pay when she is with mum too. Which is no bad thing but why does Mum have to get anything? The money should be used for the childs life, not to help fund the mother's she could take a long run off of a VERY short pier. Sadly the courts disagree with my views! \:\)