http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article338017.ece

A friend in a competitor firm told me that it is their official policy that office romance must be disclosed. There was one incident a few years back where the affair between an employee and her boss was reported to HR which decided to interviewed them separately. She admitted to the affair but he denied. He was fired. :p

> companies should offer help and support to workers, both during their romances and, more importantly

"Morning Bag, how was your weekend then? Bet it was good eh. Fancy stepping into my office and telling me what you got up to then? Oh yes, help yourself to a condom from the bowl there - haha, no go on, take a handful."

You might regret asking that nicole!

I once went out with a colleague for about a year. We worked at the same place different office within the same building. Didn't cause any problems at all. People knew about it.

When I was at the University of Pizza Hut, I suddenly found myself in my brown nylon uniform kissing one of my colleagues in her brown nylon uniform over a tray of pizzas. We had an affair that lasted about 3 weeks. She then worked her way through all the rest of the male staff.

People knew about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
When I was at the University of Pizza Hut, I suddenly found myself in my brown nylon uniform kissing one of my colleagues in her brown nylon uniform over a tray of pizzas. We had an affair that lasted about 3 weeks. She then worked her way through all the rest of the male staff.
Sounds like my Pizza Hut, yet only it was more a free for all..

would hardly call the Hut and office though!

Had an office affair for almost a year, although it didn't work..(*sigh*) We are still working together but now we are pretending just to be friends. Thinking about that now I assume the reason of breaking up was just exactly because of working with him in one department, as we used to annoy each other at work quite often and it was reflected on our relationships respectively, plus spending most time at work and after work. As for now when we are not together and if we meet in one company after work we still have some attraction to each other.. But that's over now \:\(

..But may be he was just too young for me ..and he was English \:D

Weegeoff, sorry, nothing wrong with English men they are different from Russian, but I even could say that I prefer English to Russian \:\) Possibly he was not the best example or just young.. and young people are not serious all over the world. But I do net regret about anything ;\)