Awesome pics... is that what we missed on monday??? eek.gif

Had a solid weekend up at the 'kuba... Struggled a bit with the new board in the pow until I realized (towards the second half of my second day), that setting my bindings back about 2 inches made a world of a difference.

big thanks to Fattwins for the A-class tour. Amazing how you're able to find stashes even after a weekend of no snowfall... You're due a few beers for taking one for the team on saturday as well...

Although brief, it was good to meet all the SJers up there this weekend...

Sorry I missed all y'all up there last weekend. Not paying attention to where one is going while on tele skis apparently makes one late for an SJ pow-wow. DOH! wakaranai.gif

Next time, for sure... Gifu this weekend, anyone?

you gotta sort out the steady shot function first. Did you get a usb cord for your camera and software for the pc. You might not need the software but I doubt the boss will let you import vids at work give me the tapes later and Ill upoad them from here.

Guys it was a good weekend but here is the list of bad crap that happened.

guy hit my car

guy almost t-bones my car 2 mins later.

get busted first run

get followed all day

get busted last run and the patrol coffee didnt go down well.

put about half of my spices into the stew I was making by mistake

nearly cut my finger off thank god for nails they protect your finger.

wife locks keys in the car with the car running.

loose my keys cause I left them on the ground at the top of a lift thank god the lifties found it and I hugged them thinking the luck had turned...

Backpack clip broke

them my car wouldnt start cause I backed it into a snow bank and plugged the muffler then flooded the engine before I clicked into the problem.

Had to walk back to my car a 7 in the morning.

Wife forgets cell phone chargers at the hotel.

The Fattwins is asking for prayers to help turn this bad spell around.

I will have to try to make it to gifu or kagura this season but the budget is thin at the moment and getting busted this early could hurt thehome ski hill situation.

Mista monday went off 10cms of new covered the tracks in those trees and the open faces near them. the fog played havoc on the open faces which was too bad cause they were so stable. knee deep on top of a well skied base the day before just bomber but vison was in short supply.

I did a great line in the morning 20cms on crust be fast and open. But that broke all my usual rules, like not doing stuff like that till later but I wanted it to be light so earlier was better. Got caught on the lift back up.

Other time dropped right in near a patroller who i couldnt see but should have known better. stupid mistake wasnt thinking just followed a friend in.

Wow, that's one helluva bad run you had there. Hope things work out better for you here soon.

Were you busted ducking ropes and skiing closed runs or just simply for skiing in the trees? I've been lucky enough not to get caught yet, but have had the angry man follow me madly blowing on a high-pitched whistle. Has it ever been figured out why the trees are off-limits in Japan? I just don't get it. At least there is always fresh powder days after a storm left untracked if you are willing to search.

ANd I thought my year was shaping up to be bad. FT you deserve a beer! But make sure it is in a plastic cup and poured by someone else just incase you damage yourself in the process of getting it. ;\)

I just hope that the luck has turned those pics are from in and around hakuba. Going to Nozawa next monday and tuesday hope to bring back some good vids. I will be going back to gifu in the sprig I had a good 2 hour pipe sesh with Oufreeski2 and my alley-oop 3s were ok Im feeling it this year.

OU with my luck the happo ski jump rail would have left me with major or minor dental damage.