Girls! Seed available until Tuesday

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, thank you, one and all.

All done now. Gosh that did rather hurt. Thought I would throw up and pass out. Didn't though. Just broke out into a hot sweat and huffed and puffed a lot.

I got a nice cup of coffee. My voice hasn't got higher.

Apparently I can go for a run tomorrow if I wish, if'n my cobblers aren't orange-size.

I'm told I have up to 10 live rounds in the magazine, and thereafter I start firing blanks. So I'll be working the trigger pretty hard over the next few days to be getting my money's worth!

I hope that wasn't more than you wanted to know, slow. Men's talk, y'know. Dirty lot.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
I'm told I have up to 10 live rounds in the magazine, and thereafter I start firing blanks.
I hope you're not getting your advice from the Vatican here. I hope you are going to have a sperm test before trying out the update. These things can, and do go wrong.

> If they go wrong do you get your money back I wonder? Or do you have to be ripped open again?

That's no, and yes. Some few people get leaky pipes which is said to hurt. I believe it would hurt.

> So you didn't get the "size of oranges" thing going on then?

No. My nutsack did take on the colour of roast beef for a few days with superficial bruising, but I bruise very easily. Still have a bit of tenderness around there, but nothing too awful.

> Hope youre back to your usual shenanigans

Not completely, but making progress.

> How many little O11's did it take to convince you to get the cut?

Just the one.

> How much does this kind of thing cost?

50,000 yen where I got it done, although other places charge more than double that. It isn't covered by NHI, so doctors are free to set their own prices. I chose the cheapest one, and I'm not sorry I did.

> Did anyone buy him a donught ring to sit on for a day or 2??

Doughnut rings have not been necessary. The actual incision is on the front of the nutsack rather than the underside, so sitting down is not affected.